1 12 Random Facts About You
2 Answer 12 Questions
3 Tag 12 Bloggers (optional?)
- I live near an airport and the seaside.
- I started my blog on May 15th, 2017
- I’m a potter head (fan of Harry Potter)
- I’ve been around for 27 years ..so far!
- I volunteered in a library: Apr ’17-now
- I have always had brown curly hair.
- My tabby & white cat is about 15 Y/O
- I used to read a lot when I was a child
- I prefer winter but hate cold dark nights
- I couldn’t live without Netflix & NowTV
- I love book mail & burning candles a lot
- Shops makes me anxious but I enjoy it
Questions and Answers:
What Are Your Favourite Things About Winter?
Where do I start? Cosy evenings watching tv with a hot drink or reading because it’s too cold outside.
What Is Your Favourite Winter Outfit?
I’m terrible for bringing my Ugg boots out for winter and thick hoody’s to keep warm.
What Is Your Favourite Winter Drink?
I do like Tea & Coffee. But in the winter I like to have a nice Cadbury’s Hot Chocolate.
What Is Your Dream Way To Spend a Winter’s Day?
I would binge watch Netflix and read a whole book while curled up with a hot drink.
How Do You Like Your Make-Up in Winter?
It’s always the same (minimal!) unless I put more on when planning on going out …but I would in summer too.
What Are You Hoping Santa Brings You?
More books? A trip to Italy or the Harry Potter world in London
What Are The First Three Things That Remind You of Winter?
Snow, cold nights and warm drinks
What Is Your Favourite Winter Song?
Is anything Christmasy, a winter song?
What Is Your Favourite Winter Memory?
Playing in the snow as a child as it’s quite rare where I live. Cold but never snowy.
What Is Your Favourite Winter Scent?
I always have the same perfume so it doesn’t matter. Candles – winter berry smell.
Finish This Sentence…If I Could Have Anything This Christmas It Would Be…
To enjoy nights with family and friends!
I nominate these people to do this?
Anyone who wants to as I never tag people in case they don’t feel up to it.