My favourite blogs 2017
This is a post dedicated to my favourite haunts on the internet that I view regularly.
I will give you an idea of their content, where to find them and social media links. Some of these are quite new to the bookish community (like I am) but some have been around for years!
So in no order (as they are all fab bloggers!) …here they are:
Sarah in wonderland
- Name: Sarah
- Blog: www.sarahinwonderland.co.uk / www.fromsarahlex.co.uk
- Twitter: @Wonderlandblogs / @fromsarahlex
- Content: Disability, beauty, lifestyle.
- Note: She has since rebranded to “From Sarah Lex”.
- Name: Lucy-May
- Blog: www.writingwolves.wordpress.com
- Twitter: @Lmgrr
- Content: “Chronically ill & reading”
No safer place
- Name: Zoe Collins
- Blog: www.nosaferplace.co.uk
- Twitter: @zcollins1994
- Content: books, disability, lifestyle
The fiction life | Olivia
- Name: Olivia Gacka
- Blog: www.thatfictionlife.co.uk
- Twitter: @Olivia_gacka
- Content: books, movies, lifestyle
So this concludes my list of bloggers I admire & been viewing their sites often.
Is there any bloggers that I missed that I could add to my annual list in 2019? Am I on yours? Do you frequently view these blogs?
Let me know in the comments!
You’re such a star ???