[book tag] HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Q&A
I felt like giving you another blog post because it’s Halloween and I’m not going out celebrating. I found this book tag from Google searching “Halloween Book Tag” and it came up with readinginthewings‘ blog, so feel free to have a look.
1. Carving pumpkins- What book would you want to carve up and light on fire?
I don’t think I would be able to set any book on fire no matter how bad it was. I’d just donate it to charity or similar.
2. Trick or Treat- What character is a trick, what character is a treat?
I would say my favourite character, a treat would include Spike from Buffy (does a TV show count?) There is fan fiction that came out a long time ago!
I think a non-favourite character would be Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, this is because I didn’t like reading about her and hated her in the films too.
3. Candy Corn- What book is always sweet?
I would have to say my favourite book is probably The Famous Five series by Enid Blyton. I grew up reading them. They have a small place in my heart and childhood.
4. Ghosts- What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
I would love SNAPE from HARRY POTTER to visit just purely because I love his accent and his character is so fascinating so Id love to talk to him.
5. Dressing up in costume- What character would you want to be for a day?
If I had to become anyone for a day it would definitely be LYRA from NOTHERN LIGHTS (Trilogy). I found her world so interesting plus I have always wanted a daemon.
6. Wizards and Witches- What is your favourite Harry Potter moment?
My favourite Harry Potter moment is the ending with the final battle with Voldemort (after Hagrid brings him back half-dead to Hogwarts – in Deathly Hallows, part 2)
7. Blood and Gore- What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for a while?
I would have to say although I have only read the first chapter or two, the worst opening chapter goes to “A Time to Kill” by John Grisham. The chapter depicts a paedophilic rape and beating of a young black girl. I haven’t read anymore since as it was too traumatic!