Recipe #1: (v) Garlic Mushrooms & sauce
- 5 medium sized mushrooms.
- Half a mug of full fat milk
- 2 table spoons of olive or vegetable oil
- A table spoon of garlic flakes (or 3 garlic cloves)
- A table spoon of Worcester sauce
- Salt & black pepper (alter to your taste)
Time to prepare: 5 minutes – Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Turn large frying pan on full heat until hot.
- While pan is heating up, chop garlic clove finely
- Add garlic & oil to pan & stir until golden or translucent
- While garlic is cooking, slice mushrooms into 1inch wide chunks
- Add mushrooms to pan and fry for 8 minutes, until fully cooked through
- While mushrooms are frying, add milk gradually until there is a sauce
- Add half a teaspoon of Worcester sauce & season with salt n pepper
- Turn the heat down low or off and put a plate over the pan for 3 mins .
- Leave the pan to cool and food to simmer
- Serve direct to a bowl or plate from pan
Note: Please alter times to suit your preferences.**
I hope you enjoy this meal and if you liked it I will add more recipes to my blog. If you’ve tried this meal – please tell me in the comments below! Thanks!